CORONA info page
With the 9th Ordinance amending the SARS Cov-2 Containment Measures Ordinance of 28.05.2020, the Senate again relaxed restrictions on sports operations.
The gymnasiums are now partially open and approved for sports operations. There are restrictions on group size in some halls (30 sqm per person participating must be guaranteed. Others can accommodate up to 12 people per hall section.)
All school sports halls (these are all our gyms, except Görlitzer Straße 51, Johann-Trollmann Boxcamp and Urbanstraße 166) are closed during the summer holidays.
The football fields are open again.
Parks and green areas are now officially approved for sports in groups and may be used under the hygiene and distance rules applicable to clubs.
Since our groups are usually 12-35 participants, we are still working on solutions to offer sports to as many people as possible. There is still the online sport on IN*SEITenwechsel
Please contact your trainer if you have any questions or contact info(at)seitenwechsel-berlin.de
Contributions and Corona
We cannot, as we otherwise do as a gesture of goodwill in the event of a failure, automatically suspend the association fees, because then the association may be on the brink of collapse in the shortest possible time despite reserves. Therefore we ask you, if possible, to continue to show solidarity and not to withhold or reclaim your membership fees and to refrain from leaving the association.
We want to continue to offer our support to those who cannot afford the association fees or can only afford them at a reduced rate due to the current situation. Please contact us in this case! We will reduce or waive the membership fee on request of any person who wishes to do so.
Please contact us briefly at info(at)seitenwechsel-berlin.de
Below you will find our implementation rule.
Hygiene concept for sports and training outdoors and in sports halls or gymnasiums
The following conditions will enable the resumption of sports operations.
Please note how this is handled at Seitenwechsel
Until further notice, sports and training operations will be carried out on sports fields and other outdoor sports facilities agreed upon by us with the trainers, if the following points are observed and their requirements are met:
1. Participation in sports and training with COVID-19 symptoms and respiratory symptoms, i.e. signs of cold, flu symptoms, acute loss of sense of smell and taste is prohibited!
2. In the event of a positive corona test, all persons with whom the person concerned has had contact will be excluded from training for 14 days, unless they are quarantined anyway by the district health authority.
3. The trainers take responsibility for the firmly registered group and have to make sure that the hygiene concept is observed.
4. Training groups are divided by the trainers, there is a compulsory list of participants. This will be sent to the office after the training. All participants automatically agree to the transmission of first and last name to the office of Seitenwechsel with their participation, so that people to point 2 can be identified if necessary. The storage of the data is subject to legal requirements.
5. A maximum of twelve persons may be present in one training area. The size of a user group is a maximum of 12 persons incl. instructor (or similar) per part of the hall. The maximum number of users allowed at the same time depends on the size of the sports hall. The standard value of approx. 30m² per person applies. Small sports halls may often only be used by 6-9 people at the same time.
6. The stay of all persons not belonging to the training group in the sports hall including the adjoining rooms is not allowed.
7. The training supervisor is obliged to point out the adherence to the hygiene rules before the start of the sports unit, especially when using the toilets. Before the start of the sports unit, they must also explain to the athletes the applicable restrictions for the exercise of the sport itself (limited number of persons, no training of game situations, etc.). The most important hygiene measure is regular and thorough hand washing with soap especially after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing; after using public transport; after contact with stair railings, door handles, handholds etc., before and after eating; before putting on and taking off a protective mask, after going to the toilet.
8. Maximum ventilation of the interior of the hall and changing rooms during the training session must be ensured. If the equipment is equipped with tilting windows, all windows are to be kept open during the sports activity. If there is the possibility of a shock or cross ventilation, this is to be carried out after each unit of use (after two hours at the latest) for a period of ten minutes.
9. The showers and changing rooms are closed. All athletes come in sportswear directly to the training location. The toilets should only be used in an emergency and individually.
10. The changing areas will be opened, but should only be used as storage space!
11. The showers will remain closed on the entire sports facilities, personal hygiene will not take place on the sports facility. Adequate ventilation in the changing areas and toilets must be ensured (windows must be closed when leaving the hall).
12. Sports and exercise are carried out without contact. A minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times during training. Technical, athletic and tactical training is permitted, provided that the minimum distance of 1.5 metres is observed. The trainers will work out suitable forms of training and will coordinate them with the hygiene officer.
13. The 1.5 metres distance is also to be kept during breaks in training, such as when drinking or at meetings; the trainers are responsible for checking this.
14. The usage times are generally shortened by 10 minutes in order to make the change of user groups more contact-free. (10-minute changing break) The training facility must be left early so that the following group can enter the sports facilities punctually and without contact.
15. Additional cleaning services by the person giving the training:
Especially door handles, stairs and handrails are not to be touched with the hand if possible, use elbows if necessary or wash the hands thoroughly immediately after touching them. Window handles, light and other operating switches and keyboards should only be operated by trainers / hygiene officers and these should be cleaned before use.
In the case of contamination with faeces, blood or vomit, a prophylactic scrubbing procedure must be carried out after removal of the contamination with a disposable cloth soaked in disinfectant.
The hygiene instructions of the health authorities, the Robert Koch Institute and the model hygiene plan Corona for Berlin schools must be observed.